Are you 18 years old and looking to book a hotel in Atlanta? There are options available for you though. By considering alternative accommodation options and doing your research, you should be able to find a place to stay in Atlanta that meets your needs. To avoid any problems, be sure to follow the rules and be honest about your age.
First, let’s take a look at some of the more popular 18+ hotels in Atlanta. Depending on your budget and location preferences, you may be able to find a hotel that meets your needs. It’s always a good idea to do some research and read reviews before booking to ensure that you are getting a quality place to stay in Atlanta.
Some hotels from our recommended list may update their policy at any time. Please make sure to check the minimum age before booking.
Recommended 18+ Check-In Hotels In Atlanta:
1. Georgia Aquarium: The world’s largest aquarium, featuring over 100,000 aquatic animals in 8 million gallons of water, is a must-see in Atlanta.
2. Atlanta Botanical Garden: Enjoy 30 acres of gardens, including the Children’s Garden, a Japanese Garden, and a wildflower meadow.
3. World of Coca-Cola: Take a look behind the scenes of one of the world’s most popular beverages and learn about its history.
4. The Fox Theatre: Experience the beauty of one of Atlanta’s most iconic buildings and enjoy a show or a movie.
5. Center for Civil & Human Rights: Learn about the struggles for civil and human rights throughout the world.
6. Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site: Visit the birthplace, church, and grave of one of the most iconic civil rights leaders in history.
7. Piedmont Park: Enjoy the city’s largest park, which features a lake, a swimming pool, and several playgrounds.
8. Stone Mountain Park: Explore the largest exposed granite face in the world and enjoy a variety of activities, such as swimming, boating, and hiking.
In Atlanta, Georgia, most hotels require that you be at least 21 years old to book a room. However, there are some exceptions. You can find a list of hotels that accept 18 year olds on websites such as Expedia and Hotels.com. Before booking a room, you should also check the hotel’s policies and age requirements to make sure they will accept your age.
Many hotels in the Atlanta area also have a parental consent” policy
Frequently Asked Questions
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels in Atlanta age requirement of 21, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
Technically, no. Most hotels have a minimum age requirement of 18 for guests. However, if you are traveling with a parent or guardian, they may be able to book a room for both of you.
No, it is not a good idea to use a fake ID to book a hotel room. Not only is it illegal, but if you are caught, you may be subject to criminal charges and fines. When booking a hotel room, it is always best to be honest and upfront about your age.
Many hotels require a credit card to hold a reservation and to cover any incidental charges. However, some hotels may allow you to pay with cash or a debit card upon arrival. Before booking, it is always best to check the hotel's policies.
It is generally a good idea to have a government-issued ID with you when traveling, as it may be required at check-in. This could include a driver's license, passport, or state ID.
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels may allow you to book a room in someone else's name, while others may require that the guest be present at check-in. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels may have a minimum age requirement of 21 for guests, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels may require that a parent or guardian be present for guests under a certain age, while others may allow minors to stay without an adult present. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
What To See & Do In Atlanta
which means that those under the age of 21 may be allowed to book a room with the permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are under 21 and want to book a room in Atlanta
it is best to call the hotel directly to inquire about their age policy and any other requirements.”