Are you 18 years old and looking to book a hotel in San Juan? There are options available for you though. By doing your research and considering alternative accommodation options, you should be able to find a place to stay in San Juan that meets your needs. Just be sure to follow the rules and be honest about your age to avoid any problems.
First, let’s take a look at some of the more popular 18+ hotels in San Juan. Depending on your budget and location preferences, you may be able to find a hotel that meets your needs. Before booking, it’s always a good idea to do some research and read reviews to ensure that you are getting a quality place to stay in San Juan.
Some hotels from our recommended list may update their policy at any time. Please make sure to check the minimum age before booking.
Recommended 18+ Check-In Hotels In San Juan:
When booking a hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, as an 18 year old, you should be aware that most hotels have a minimum age requirement of 21. However, there are some hotels that will accept guests aged 18 and over. Before booking, make sure to check the age restrictions of the hotel and any additional fees that may apply. Many hotels also require a valid ID or passport as proof of age. Additionally, you should make sure to read the reviews of the hotel before booking to ensure that it is a safe and comfortable place to stay.
Good luck with your stay in San Juan, Puerto Rico!
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels in San Juan age requirement of 21, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Be sure to check the hotel's policies before booking.
Technically, no. Most hotels have a minimum age requirement of 18 for guests. If you are traveling with a parent or guardian, they may be able to book a room for both of you.
No, it is not a good idea to use a fake ID to book a hotel room. Not only is it illegal, but if you are caught, you may be subject to criminal charges and fines. It is always best to be honest and upfront about your age when booking a hotel room.
Many hotels require a credit card to hold a reservation and to cover any incidental charges. However, some hotels may allow you to pay with cash or a debit card upon arrival. It is always best to check the hotel's policies before booking.
It is generally a good idea to have a government-issued ID with you when traveling, as it may be required at check-in. This could include a driver's license, passport, or state ID.
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels may allow you to book a room in someone else's name, while others may require that the guest be present at check-in. Be sure to check the hotel's policies before booking.
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels may have a minimum age requirement of 21 for guests, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
It depends on the hotel's policies. Some hotels may require that a parent or guardian be present for guests under a certain age, while others may allow minors to stay without an adult present. Be sure to check the hotel's policies before booking.
What To See & Do In San Juan
1. Old San Juan – Wander the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, the oldest settlement in Puerto Rico, and explore the city’s rich history and vibrant culture.
2. El Morro – A UNESCO World Heritage Site, El Morro is a 16th century fort that stands guard over San Juan Bay.
3. San Cristobal Castle – Another fortress from the Spanish colonial era, San Cristobal Castle is the largest fortification built by the Spanish in the New World.
4. La Fortaleza – The official residence of the Governor of Puerto Rico, La Fortaleza is one of the oldest governors’ residences in the Americas.
5. La Plaza de Armas – The Plaza de Armas is the city’s main square, located in the heart of Old San Juan.
6. El Yunque National Forest – Explore this lush tropical rainforest located in the Sierra de Luquillo Mountains, featuring over 240 species of trees, plus waterfalls and hiking trails.
7. Ocean Park – A popular beach area located on the northern end of the island, offering white sandy beaches, vibrant coral reefs and plenty of activities.
8. San Juan Cathedral – Built in 15
and it is a great place to stay. It has a great range of accommodation options to suit all budgets, from luxury hotels to budget hostels. With its stunning beaches and tropical climate, San Juan is a great place to relax and explore. With its diverse culture, vibrant nightlife and great food, there is something for everyone to enjoy in San Juan.
San Juan also offers a range of activities, from water sports and beach activities to hiking and shopping. There are plenty of bars and restaurants, as well as art galleries and museums to explore. San Juan is also home to some of the best beaches in the world, so you can enjoy a day at the beach and take in the beauty of the Caribbean Sea.
San Juan is a great place to visit for a holiday or just a weekend break. There is something for everyone to enjoy and explore, making it a great destination for any type of getaway.