Are you 18 years old and looking to book a hotel in Salt Lake City? There are options available for you though. By doing your research and considering alternative accommodation options, you should be able to find a place to stay in Salt Lake City that meets your needs. To avoid any problems, be sure to follow the rules and be honest about your age.
First, let’s take a look at some of the more popular 18+ hotels in Salt Lake City. Depending on your budget and location preferences, you may be able to find a hotel that meets your needs. Before booking, it’s always a good idea to do some research and read reviews to ensure that you are getting a quality place to stay in Salt Lake City.
Some hotels from our recommended list may update their policy at any time. Please make sure to check the minimum age before booking.
Recommended 18+ Check-In Hotels In Salt Lake City:
When booking a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah, as an 18 year old, you must make sure to bring a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, to prove your age. You should also check the hotel’s policy regarding age requirements, as some hotels may require that you be at least 21 years of age to check in. Additionally, you should check for any additional fees that may be required for guests under 21 years of age.
When traveling to Salt Lake City, it is important to remember that the city has a strict alcohol policy. All individuals must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages. Additionally, individuals under 21 cannot enter establishments that primarily serve alcohol, such as bars and nightclubs. It is important to be aware of these laws to ensure that you are not breaking the law while visiting Salt Lake City.
Frequently Asked Questions
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels in Salt Lake City age requirement of 21, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
Technically, no. Most hotels have a minimum age requirement of 18 for guests. If you are traveling with a parent or guardian, they may be able to book a room for both of you.
No, it is not a good idea to use a fake ID to book a hotel room. Not only is it illegal, but if you are caught, you may be subject to criminal charges and fines. When booking a hotel room, it is always best to be honest and upfront about your age.
Many hotels require a credit card to hold a reservation and to cover any incidental charges. Upon arrival, some hotels may allow you to pay with cash or a debit card. It is always best to check the hotel's policies before booking.
When traveling, it is generally a good idea to have a government-issued ID with you, as it may be required at check-in. This could include a driver's license, passport, or state ID.
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels may allow you to book a room in someone else's name, while others may require that the guest be present at check-in. Before booking, be sure to check the hotel's policies.
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels may have a minimum age requirement of 21 for guests, while others may allow guests who are 18 or older. Be sure to check the hotel's policies before booking.
The hotel's policies will determine this. Some hotels may require that a parent or guardian be present for guests under a certain age, while others may allow minors to stay without an adult present. Be sure to check the hotel's policies before booking.
What To See & Do In Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah and one of the most popular destinations for travelers. From the breathtaking mountain views to the world-class museums and attractions, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. Here are some of the best things to see and do in Salt Lake City:
1. Take a Tour of Temple Square – Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, Temple Square is home to the iconic Salt Lake Temple and other historic and beautiful sites. Take a free guided tour of the grounds, visit the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, watch an impressive light show, and more.
2. Explore the Great Salt Lake – Stretching out over 1,700 square miles, the Great Salt Lake is the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere. Visit Antelope Island State Park or take a boat tour to see the sights and learn about the area’s unique history.
3. Visit the Natural History Museum of Utah – Located on the University of Utah campus, the Natural History Museum of Utah features a variety of interactive exhibits that explore the state’s natural history and environment.
4. Go Shopping at City Creek Center – This modern shopping mall features a variety of luxury retailers, as well
Salt Lake City offers plenty of activities for 18 year olds, from sightseeing to outdoor recreation. With a vibrant nightlife, plenty of restaurants and bars, and a wide range of attractions, Salt Lake City is a great destination for those looking for a city with plenty to do. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an adventure-filled vacation, Salt Lake City has something for everyone. With so much to do and see, you’ll be sure to have an unforgettable experience in this beautiful city.
Some of the top things to do in Salt Lake City for 18 year olds include:
• Visiting the Salt Lake Temple and Temple Square
• Exploring the Natural History Museum of Utah
• Shopping at the City Creek Center
• Taking a tour of the Great Salt Lake
• Hiking the trails of Red Butte Garden
• Going to the Utah Olympic Park for a day of outdoor fun
• Enjoying the nightlife at the many bars and clubs in the city
• Skiing at one of the nearby ski resorts
• Taking a trip to Antelope Island and seeing the buffalo
• Visiting the Tracy Aviary to learn about birds and their habitats
• Taking a bike tour of the city
• Exploring the Living Planet Aquarium
• Visiting the Clark Planetarium
• Enjoying a night at the theater